- Do you accept pets?
Due to allergy considerations unfortunately we do not accept any pets in any of the properties.
- My dog/cat is hairless and house trained, would you make an exception?
No exceptions, sorry!
- Do you have internet access?
Yes - there is free WiFi thoughout Hepzibah House.
- Do you have off road parking?
Yes Hepzibah House has ample off road private parking. Please note you do park at your own risk as we cannot be responsible for theft from, or damage to, vehicles or their contents.
- Is all bedlinen supplied?
Yes all bedlinen and towels are supplied.
- Do you provide cots/high chairs for babies?
Yes - at no extra charge. Let us know at time of booking / on booking form.
Please note that we do not supply bedlinen for cots.
- If I book for a week but only use the accommodation for a few days, can I just pay for the days used?
No - the properties are booked for the desired period and whether occupied or not, the booked period has to be paid for.
- Do you offer discounts for block/bulk bookings?
Yes - depends on availability, time of year, and numbers of persons.
- Do you charge extra for the use of sofa-beds?
Yes - 35 pounds sterlng per week per sofa-bed, which includes all bedlinen, towels and obviously use of property by additional person.
- I am arriving/booking from overseas - Can I pay by foreign cheque?
Unfortunately no. Only Sterling cheques, drawn on a UK Bank, are accepted.
- Do we have any other extras to pay?
None whatsoever - All rentals are fully inclusive of bedlinen, towels, heating, hot water, lighting and any other charges.
- Can I pay with foreign currency?
Unfortunately no. The only cash currency that we accept is Pounds Sterling.
- Can I pay by cheque at time of arrival?
In all cases, cheque payments must be made minimum 14 days before arrival at property.
Otherwise, Sterling Cash in advance, upon arrival/check-in, and before access to property.
- Do you accept Credit/Debit Cards?